Saturday, July 9, 2011

Do you take a Double Dog Dare? I did.

Many of you may know that I'm a dedicated wife and mother. In fact husband and I celebrated 18 years of marriage in June this year.  It was that week that motivated me to make the card I'm posting about today.

So you may be thinking did her husband dare her to tie the knot.  No- that' s not it. 
Instead the double dog dare came from a online card making challenge group.

The ABC challenge. 

For week one, letter A- I made the an Adventure Card.  A for Adventure and Anchor.  Later I modified it to make a Father's Day card. 

Week Two... The Letter B and I heard my dear daughter say, "Mom, I watched your wedding video today and you really had a Big Butt Bow."  She was right I did.  So I made a card I titled... Bride with a Big Butt Bow.  It was a hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment