Today’s project is to create fairy objects, which will be sent into a swap and eventually become part of an altered book. I looked at many fairy images and decided on this by Phee McFaddell. She has a fabulous webpage and some images available for download. You may see some more of them in the days to come.
To create this element, I resized the image so that two images printed on one page. I then used my Kimberly Watercolor Pencils and an Aqua Painter to paint the image. At this point, I used Ranger Glossy accents as an adhesive and embellished with Tulip Shake-On glitter. At the base of the image I used iridescent flakes and again attached them with Glossy Accents. The background of the image was made using a scallop circle punch of vellum as a mask and then I sponged using Tempting Turquoise ink by Stampin Up.